Arrowhead Gardens Residents Community (AGRC)
Election of 2017 AGRC Executive Board
Notification Posted: 9/21/2016
President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Sgt-at-Arms, and six Building Representatives (two each for Buildings A, C, and D). The duties for each position are described in the AGRC By-Laws.
One year starting January 1, 2017
Must be submitted at the AGRC General Meeting on Friday, September 23, 2016. Each nominee must be a resident whose name appears on an Arrowhead Gardens lease. At the Friday, October 28, 2016 AGRC General Meeting, candidates may make a campaign statement.
- To be held on Friday, November 18, 2016 between 9:00am and 3:00pm near the Community Room in Building B. Voting will be by secret ballot with one ballot per resident whose name appears on an Arrowhead lease.
- Write-in candidates will be accepted and counted but no proxy ballots will be allowed.
- Absentee ballots will be available for those residents who are unable to personally deliver their ballot to the ballot box on election day and for those residents who will be absent on election day. Absentee ballots may be obtained November 14-17, 2016 from John Hosum, Chairperson of the Election Committee.
1. AGRC General Meetings start at 6:30pm in the B Building Community Room on Friday Sept. 23rd (Nominations) and Friday Oct. 28th (Campaign statements).
2. Absentee ballots may be obtained Nov. 14-17 from John Hosum.
3. Election will be held Friday Nov. 18th 9am to 3pm in B Building.
Please call John Hosum, Chairperson of the Election Committee (see the resident directory, bulletin boards, or ask a Building Rep for his telephone number.)