Please join us for a webinar about your safety and the Delta variant.
In support of the recent requirement for COVID-19 vaccination,
Transforming Age and its affiliates are providing an informative session about the Delta variant.
- What is the Delta Variant and how could it affect me?
- Does the COVID-19 vaccine work on the Delta Variant?
- What is a booster shot and who can get it?
- Thursday, September 2, 2021
- 1 PM Pacific Time / 3 PM Central Time
- Zoom Webinar | https://www.zoom.us/join
- Webinar ID: 927 4482 7977 | Passcode: 015211
- Phone: (253) 215-8782 (Tacoma) or (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 or (301) 715-8592 or (312) 626-6799 or (646) 876-9923
- Pat Preston, MS | Executive Director of Center for Geriatric Infection Control
- This seminar is for all residents, clients, team members, family members, and friends.
- Please submit your questions or concerns ahead of time to
- Jim Bennett email@example.com
- Transforming Age is affiliated with Community Life Foundation (CLF)
- CLF Contact: Kellie Rogers 206-485-5111
- TheGardensGazette.org >Resources > Resident Services Coordinator https://www.thegardensgazette.org/resident-services-coordinator.html
Adapted from a Transforming Age flyer sent via Kellie Rogers
to John Walling ArrowheadResident@gmail.com