Did you know that regular exercise can:
- Lower chance of diseases such as heart disease and diabetes
- Improve mental health
- Decrease risk of falling
- Improve cognitive function
How much exercise do I need?
The CDC recommends at least 150 minutes of exercise a week. Be sure and check with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Remember that any movement is better than no movement
- Try to do exercise in chairs, use household objects as weights
- Look for online workouts such as Shag Workout classes-Contact Judi at email@example.com to sign up or look for flyers in the lobbies
Need ideas of stretches to do at home?
Click image to open PDF