Arrowhead Gardens Residents Community Meetings
- AGRC Executive Board Meetings are held on 2nd Fridays.
- AGRC General Meetings are held on 4th Fridays at 6:30 PM in B Building Community Room.
- See also: Resources > AGRC Committees
- Minutes are posted the following month after they have been approved by a vote.
- Meeting PDF documents are stored on Google Drive and are linked with green text.
AGRC Meeting Minutes
Executive Board Meeting June 8, 2018 -- Pending (MP3 recording on Dropbox)
General Meeting May 25, 2018 -- Pending (MP3 recording on Dropbox)
Executive Board Meeting May 11, 2018 -- Pending (MP3 recording on Dropbox)
General Meeting April 27, 2018 -- (MP3 recording on Dropbox)
Executive Board Meeting April 13, 2018 -- (MP3 recording on Dropbox)
General Meeting March 23, 2018 -- (MP3 recording on Dropbox)
Executive Board Meeting March 9, 2018 -- (MP3 recording on Dropbox)
General Meeting February 23, 2018 -- (MP3 recording on Dropbox)
Executive Board Meeting February 9, 2018 -- (MP3 recording on Dropbox)
General Meeting January 26, 2018 -- (MP3 recording on Dropbox)
Executive Board Meeting January 12, 2018 -- (MP3 recording on Dropbox)
General Meeting July 28, 2017
- Treasurer: reported balance of $2,045.99
- Neighbors: Nancy H reported Camp Second Chance (C2C)
- Wellness: Tom D. reported on Advance Planning workshop
- Event: Concerto hosting another Donut Day
- Event: Tom solicited support for the Alzheimer Walk for Life
- Vote: Expanded PA system rejected. Basic PA system approved.
- Discussion: lack of resources at the White Center Food Bank
- President: shared some management concerns
- Neighbors: Nancy H. reported on food donations for C2C
- Event: Riki R. farewell party
- Safety: residents discussed concerns
- Safety: Cheryl B. reported on whistles.
- Safety: Residents proposed Neighborhood Watch program.
- Secretary: offered to post minutes on website
Executive Board Meeting July 14, 2017 -- Revised
General Meeting June 23, 2017
- Sgt at Arms: reviewed the Code of Conduct
- Treasurer: absence excused
- Secretary: instructed to forward minutes to John W., website administrator
- Disaster Preparedness: report on broken water main in A Building
- Recent survey: being assessed
- Event: Juneteenth
- Event: JTF meeting + Camp Second Chance
- Sunshine Team Leader: notification when cards are needed + share new information for the AGRC Directory.
- Event: AARP presentation on fraud July 12
- Trip Terracotta Warriors exhibit
- Event: Fourth of July picnic
- Vote: Motion approved to postpone purchase of basic PA system for further study
- A Building: Nancy gave update on activities
- Services: Clarification on carpet cleaning
- Trip: Emerald Downs
- President: Encouraged renters insurance
General Meeting May 26, 2017
- Guest speaker: John Carney the Operations Manager from the White Center Food Bank
- Treasurer reported a current balance of $2,024.89,
- Event: Second Annual Juneteenth event announced
- Safety Committee: Report on workshop on Personal Safety and Self-Defense
- Wellness Project/Event: Research update on Alzheimer research. End-of-Life workshop planned for late July
- Disaster Preparedness Committee is planning to be activated
- Neighbors: Camp Second Chance status update
- Services: Window washing
- Event: Memorial Day honor guard
General Meeting April 28, 2017
- Treasurer reported a balance of $2,057.90.
- President announced that Nancy H. has rejoined the Board
- Survey report from Judi C.
- Wellness report from Tom D. - no one showed up for prescription review
- Dog walking: Cheryl B. suggested people sign up to walk dogs for neighbors
- President reported on blind cleaning
- President reminded people to request agenda item additions before the general meetin
General Meeting March 24, 2017
- Quorum: Meeting began without quorum. Quorum arrived at 6:50 PM
- Treasurer: balance as of March 13th is $2,040.09
- Disaster Preparedness Committee: opening for team leader discussed
- Survey: Distribution delayed
- Wellness Team Leader/Event: Vaccination clinic in April. Alzheimer trials.
- President: Event planning needs to consider conflict with other scheduled events.
- Event: Upcoming Easter egg hunt and reception.
General Meeting February 24, 2017
- Treasurer: reported a balance of $2,060.09, including deposits of $279.98.
- D Building: Elaine Q., shared the success of the recent Pool Tournament. David L. offering lessons.
- A Building/Event: Ash Wednesday services
- Safety Team: Cheryl B. reported on the seminar recently presented by Officer Mark Sullivan + planned self-defense workshop.
- Wellness/Events: Tom D discussed a 6-week session of a workshop on balance issues + Concerto Health Care will again be hosting noontime pizza with information health care programs. + Allison Bold, from the Mayor’s Office on will lead a discussion of Positive Aging issues at 3:00pm on March 22. + Events planned for April include an update on the UW’s ongoing Alzheimer’s research activities + Vaccination Clinic.
- President: reported on Black History Month celebration + Valentine’s Day theme for the monthly Happy Social Hour + Dessert Auction
- Survey: is nearly completed and will soon be ready for distribution
- Second storage locker finally available at only $21 per month.
- Vote: approved to ask Dave to clarify with the Executive Board the process for compensation for activity expenses.
Executive Board Meeting February 10, 2017 -- Unavailable
General Meeting January 27, 2017 -- Unavailable