Jennifer introduced two members from REACH.
Afterwards, she described how to set up a Block Watch at Arrowhead Gardens.
The meeting was recorded in two parts.
Part 1 introduced the REACH representatives and covered the residents' concerns regarding safety conditions in proximity to unsanctioned camping between Meyers Way South and Highway 509.
REACH can be used as a resource if a homeless person is in stress but is not a danger to themself or others.
- Gia Green-Basket, RNP Case Manager-White Center/West Seattle
- Meli Paulo, West Seattle Outreach Coordinator
- Gia and Meli are affiliated with ETS Reach which is a program of Evergreen Treatment Services.
- ETS Reach: https://www.etsreach.org/
- Evergreen Treatment Services: https://www.evergreentreatment.org/
seattle.gov/police/report Report crime online
Seattle Police Department’s 2022 Year End Crime Report
Crime Report PDF
Arrest Dashboard https://seattle.gov/police/information-and-data/arrest-dashboard
Bias Dashboard https://seattle.gov/police/information-and-data/bias-crime-unit/bias-crime-dashboard
CAD Dashboard https://seattle.gov/police/information-and-data/computer-aided-dispatch-dashboard
Crime Dashboard https://seattle.gov/police/information-and-data/crime-dashboard
Trust & Safety Dashboard https://seattle.gov/police/informa