from Nancy H
Receive date: 8-26-2016
Draft date: 8-30-2016
Post date: 9-3-2016
2. Cleaning material To remove stains from clothing, often our first thought is to turn to a cleaning solution or a stain removal product designed specifically for that purpose. But hand sanitizer will work. Simply rub the stain – ink stain, blood stain — with some hand sanitizer, and most, if not all. of the stain should go away. Hand sanitizer can also work in this manner to get rid of paint stains. You can even use your hand sanitizer on used paint brushes, and much of the paint embedded into the fibers of the paint brush will wash away.
3. Glue remover. When you need to remove glue or similar material, applying just a little bit of hand sanitizer to the glued area will get the job done. This same logic also applies to sticky labels. Hand sanitizer corrects that problem.
4. Sticky residue: Remove sticky residue from labels.
5. Mosquito bites: Stop mosquito bites from itching
6. Deodorant: For emergency deodorant: wipe it on and let it dry. Don’t do this on freshly-shaved pits, though.
7. Mirrors and windows: Clean mirrors and windows in a pinch. (Bonus: it will prevent frost and fogging!)
8. Emergency disinfectant: Disinfect minor wounds in an emergency.
9. Pine pitch remover:: Get sticky pine pitch off your hands and other surfaces